Saturday, January 14, 2023

glock 22lr

Glock 22lr - Just got my G44..great ammo, but the main reason for this purchase...there are a lot of cheap ammo to shoot...and it weighs like nothing... ...loaded all day never had pants I didn't kill...anyway, buy one

Bought a new Glock 44 and took it to the range - great fun shooting! Obviously, the trigger is "fun" after shooting Sig Legion, but it's easy to get used to after a magazine or two. It's Glock - get over it. Aftermarket triggers for the Gen 5 G19 will also work. Shooting is cheap, with acceptable accuracy, and it's fun! Anyone with a Glock should get one and a few .22 LRs. Make sure and use a high speed rds to ensure proper circulation. and clean - typical Glock (happy!)

Glock 22lr

Glock 22lr

There is a practice gun like the g19 but no weights. There are only a few differences inside. I wish it could hold more 10 rounds and 1 rounds. Maybe someone will make a magazine to hold more. All in all, no problem every time, it just fires. thanks glock

The Gun Show: Glock 44 Review

I have had my g44 for about a week and it was well worth the wait. Fired about 500 rounds through it, had one problem, it didn't like the remington thunderbolt, lots of fte and cracked every casing, don't know why, maybe the barrel chamber?

I'm a Glock fan. Birthday is coming up so had to get my 3rd glock after 17 gen4 and 19x. I bought it for the same reasons as some of you. Ammo is pretty cheap, and the price of the G44 won't hit the wallet too hard.

My G44 worked out of the box. Tried several different brands of ammo and it shot them all, only one tube out of 200 rounds. I recommend it, very light and fun to shoot.

Last night, the mines ignited for the first time. 150 rounds cci mini magazine. Great rifle, very fun to shoot. There are no errors. I wonder about the motivation behind posting negative reviews online. I hear people say, "I don't like Glocks", well, all I know is that when I have to carry for self defense, Glocks are the gun I take. This is what I expected. My voice is very attractive! Great fun and great for learning.

Glock 44 Model 22 Lr

After reading many of the reviews, I was only expecting trouble from this gun. I work in a gun shop and have a few Glocks too, so I bought this as a test to see if it was as bad as everyone said it was. I broke in, cleaned and lubricated the guns before going to the range. Just got back from my first trip with 250 Thunderbolt and 50 small mags, I only had 1 round out of 300 and 1 failed to recover the slide. The only common complaint for me so far is that the gun just doesn't hit the target for me. It consistently shoots 4 inches high at 12 yards. I hope the Glock fixes this, as it is not adjusted lower than the factory rear sight, so firing this gun requires a higher front rear sight, hence the 4 stars. With the new front sight, this gun will see a lot of time. Probably one of my favorite shots. I do not regret my purchase.

After owning a GLOCK G19 '9mm' for many years, I decided to buy a G44 for my wife. New marksman, zero experience, so my goal is to get her fear factor to zero. Less recoil, less noise, just 100% comfortable and enjoyable shooting experience. And that's exactly what this GLOCK has to offer! If you shoot ammo with a quality of 40 grain or higher, you won't make any mistakes. I have to intentionally reload "half powder" for my 9mm, so I sometimes get choke tubes, feed failures, etc. For training purposes! This gun is 100% reliable, easy to shoot, easy to handle, I bet on their reliability!

Bought in February 2020 and love it. A month later I bought 2 ProMag 18 round magazines. Forget about using premium ammo like CCI. This gun is definitely dead when you aim and shoot. Upgraded full polish and trigger action to 3 lbs for fast and accurate triggering.

Glock 22lr

I bought this gun when it first came out. I have fired hundreds of rounds with this gem. The positions used range from low-end gaming to high-end gaming. Myb44 always shows what a fun gun to make. love it

Glock 19 Gen 5 Mos Fs. First Gun Bigger Than .22lr. Any Suggestions On Upgrades?

Bought this Glock 44 about 6/7 months ago despite the poor reviews on reliability. I've run hundreds of rounds and never had any issues. Just to show you that you cannot rely on all reviews. This is a great gun. Inexpensive to shoot and great for beginners as well as seasoned shooters like myself. highly recommended.

After getting rid of the Taurus TX 22 Lr, I bought one and followed the instructions to lubricate and clean it. After 500 rounds small CCI magazine, there is only one coil. My gun is dead center so I'm lucky I have a wide slide lock, thankfully it's a pistol for cleaning duties. I installed a custom trigger with a pull of 3 lbs. I don't regret it at all. I have a Hogue pistol grip and it fits like a glove. I used it to warm up before using a Glock 17 gen 5 with the same internals and customization as a glock 44. If you look around, the parts are there. The problem is that it uses the same extended slide lock and slide release as my glock 17. There is also a brass stacker slide on both guns, both are the same size. So, no doubt. make once! 3.0 connectors on both arms. So the glock 17 and the glock 44 are obviously identical in everything but weight. You won't regret getting this gun, even if it only comes with a single AB 10 round magazine.

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet