Friday, January 13, 2023

glock 23 .40

Glock 23 .40 - Often more popular than the Glock 19, the larger Glock 23 still has a lot to offer the discerning shooter. While it may not be as light as the 19, the Glock 23 uses a .40 caliber pistol cartridge, which provides more stopping power.

Increased power is the main reason police departments across the country are choosing the G23 over the G19, but the weapon's benefits aren't just for the wearer.

Glock 23 .40

Glock 23 .40

Chambered with .40 caliber ammo, the Glock 23 offers a solid middle ground between the ease of use of the Glock 19 and the stopping power of larger calibers.

Lh Threaded Barrel G23 Gen3 & Gen4 Models

Although it looks like a Glock 19 when you first hold it, the Glock 23 comes back when you pull the trigger. Using a .40-inch round adds a full millimeter of diameter to each bullet, and the recoil effect is immediately noticeable.

Despite the increased comfort, which I will discuss in more depth later, the gun is as accurate as any Glock I have used.

The Glock 23 comes with three plastic dot sights (one in front, two in back). As a bare-bones rifle, the stock sights work well, but I would definitely recommend getting some aftermarket sights, especially if you plan on using the rifle in low light.

Glock has a solid reputation for making guns you can trust with your life and the Glock 23 is no exception. This gun will shoot anything you put in it without any complaints.

The Three Caliber Glock Conversion

In using the weapon, he has no problem. This seems to be consistent with all the other Glocks I've owned and used over the years, so I'm not surprised at all.

Another thing I worry about is how the higher caliber can do more damage to the gun compared to the 9mm of the Glock 19. In any case, time will tell, and so far the Glock guns have stood the test of time.

As previously stated, the Glock 23 is physically similar to the Glock 19, with the same dimensions and weight throughout.

Glock 23 .40

Like the Glock 19, the G23 is big enough to handle well, with a comfortable 4-inch barrel. The sights are easy to adjust, and the gun's clear, blank design makes it easy to grip and hold.

Pistola Glock 23 40 S&w Gen4

The Glock 23 features a trigger safety system, which requires a full purchase to lower the trigger. It does not come with a manual safety, which is in its design as a defensive weapon.

While I support any feature in a weapon that reduces the risk of accidental discharge, I appreciate the simple-yet-effective design of the trigger safety.

If you are in a situation where you are forced to defend yourself, you do not have time to check the safety of the hand, and the safety of the Glock 23 trigger is designed with this situation in mind. At the end of the day, the best thing in life is self awareness and discipline.

The reason the Glock 23 was designed was to recreate a pistol as reliable and useful as the Glock 19, but chambered in a larger size, the .40 round. Because of this, the 23 magazine holds fewer rounds (13) compared to the Glock 19 (15 rounds).

Glock 23 .40 Cal Combo

A feature of the Glock 23 is the replaceable magazine catch, which you can move to whichever side is most comfortable for you. While it's not as easy as a surprise release, this feature is still great for the southpaws out there.

The Glock 23 is the same size and shape as the Glock 19. It measures 7.36" x 5.04" x 1.26" overall, with Glock's "signature" box shape.

The empty weight weighs 21.16 oz, the same as the G19, while the loaded magazine weighs the G23 a little lighter by comparison.

Glock 23 .40

The Glock 23 is smaller and lighter than the Glock 22, using a single .40 round in the frame and a larger magazine. This makes it more suitable for shooting, while maintaining the accuracy and complete suspension of the gun.

Used Glock 23 40 S&w 23 Hand Gun Buy Online

The twist on the Glock 23 is what really sets it apart from the Glock 19, for me.

23 has significant muzzle rotation as the metal slide moves back and then forward into place. It became difficult for me to quickly adjust the sights after shooting, and it took some getting used to.

I think there are some disadvantages to a metal frame over a polymer frame, and this is one of them. The muzzle flip really made my neck work all day, and it's something that surprised me when using a gun the size of the Glock 19.

However, in a defensive situation, the more stopping power of the .40 caliber round should outweigh the less firepower of the Glock 23.

Glock G23 Gen4 Vs Fn Fns 40 Size Comparison

In terms of price, the Glock 23 is definitely a step up from the Glock 19, both in terms of the gun and its ammunition.

With an MSRP of $600, the Glock 23 is still very affordable. .40 caliber ammo, however, costs at least twice as much as buying a 9mm round. With that said, no ammo is as cheap and versatile as 9mm, so it's not the best comparison.

The Glock 19 is popular for a reason: cheap, easy to use, and widely available, Glock has made itself a household name.

Glock 23 .40

But in real combat, 9mm ammo left something to be desired, so the .40 S&W was created for American officers.

Glock 23 .40 S&w Od Green 4\

Compared to the 19, the Glock 23 is more expensive and more difficult to use. But those problems come with a much needed increase in stopping power, making this rifle a very effective choice as a service rifle.

As a privateer, you will find that the Glock 23 serves as the best choice for a utility pistol for home defense or everyday carry. The reliability and ease of use of the Glock with its larger cartridges make it an excellent tool for self-defense.

Richard Douglas is an expert and educator. His work has appeared in major publications such as The Armory Life, Daily Caller, American Shooting Journal, and others. In his spare time, he checks the binoculars

Photo: Sgt. Raymond Figueroa, a reconnaissance operator with the Reconnaissance Detachment, 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, locates his target during gunnery qualification aboard the attack ship USS Makin Island (LHD 8), Feb. 10, 2015.(US Marine Corps photo by Cpl. Demetrius Morgan/Released)I bought a G23 Gen 3 a few months ago and it has been my favorite gun ever, and I have many guns. I also got a 9mm rotating barrel for it, so I can shoot 40 s&w or 9mm from it, and it's the perfect gun to carry or use as a toy. If you are considering the G19, I would think about going with the G23 and the reversible barrel. This gun can be changed to shoot 4 different calibers (with 40 s & w, you can get either 9mm or .357 barrel conversion, and you can get .22lr interview kit for it). Awesome gun all around! Recommend this gun.

Sold Price: Glock 23 Gen 1 40 Pistol

I prefer the grip on the Gen 4 over the Gen 3. It feels more secure in the hand. The 23's size is perfect for carrying, but large enough to accommodate recoil and provide a long image. I also like the idea of ​​a .357 Sig barrel conversion. In my opinion, you can't beat a Glock.

I really use to flush glocks. They are big guns that don't fit my hand. Recently my husband wanted one and we went to the store while he was checking out the dealer and he put the gen 4 on my hand and it felt like a glove. After a bit of research, I found out that they created a gen 4 after the 1911 grip that I like on a 1911, but I also like how I can customize a glock. So the 23 Gen 4 will probably be the last handgun I ever buy until it breaks.

First Glock I ever owned and it became my number 1 gun to own. Fast, smooth and reliable. I have owned many different Semi Auto's from different manufacturers and this is the best I have found. So it's OK with the spring and barrel but even out of the box I get consistent 5" groups at 9-12 yards. Thanks.

Glock 23 .40

I bought a Gen 3 a few years ago. I still love guns. I'd love to get a Gen 4 one day, but haven't felt the need to yet. I love having it to carry when I'm in law enforcement. It's not too big and still holds a good amount of rounds. I recommend it to almost anyone who wants to take privacy.

Glock Glock 23 Gen 3 One Mag .40 S&w

Love it. I have a Gen 5 G19, my friend convinced me to switch. TRUTH

Mig 21 fighter jet, mig 35 fighter jet, mig 29 fighter jet, mig 15 jet fighter, mig 31 fighter jet, new mig fighter jet, mig 25 fighter, mig 39 fighter jet, mig jet fighter for sale, f 25 fighter jet, mig 25 jet, latest mig fighter jet